[Xastir] Item

Peter Gamache peter+aprs at duonet.net
Mon Aug 16 14:42:27 EDT 2010

As I re-read this, I realize I could have been a little clearer...  I was
thinking of a status bar indicator, along with a dropdown or other control
that allowed three settings: Tactical Calls OFF, Mine Only, or Mine+OTA
Tactical Calls.

This would allow stations to easily respond to someone sending out bogus
tactical call reassignments by simply turning off all OTA tactical calls
until the issue (and the offending station) was dealt with.

-PG