[Xastir] Quick Ques.: OSM Maps from cache?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:33:21 EDT 2010

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Kurt Savegnago wrote:

>  Where's the links for OSM vector maps and I'll give'm a try. :-)

Google for "cloudmade osm shapefile" and you'll find it quickly.
Once there and drilled down to the correct country/state, snag the
filename that has "shapefile" in the name, ignore the rest.

I added dbfawk files for them into Xastir a week or two ago that
work for the WA state shapefiles, and just tweaked the Xastir code
to handle a Norway shapefile problem.  Update to the latest Xastir
CVS if you have problems to see if the Norway fix fixes your
problem.