[Xastir] map problem on MEPIS

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:43:10 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Rob Neece wrote:

> I am very interested in getting this working, and your time is much
> appreciated. I have to go take care of some business now and will get back to
> this later this evening. If it appears most useful for me to learn how to
> compile xastir, my work is cut out for me. I can probably get some help from
> the MEPIS forum, but is there a latest-and-greatest cookbook howto on
> compiling xastir?

I don't see any MEPIS howto's on the www.xastir.org site, but I know
there have been messages about MEPIS on the mailing list previously,
so some appropriate Google searches should find those for you.

As far as compiling Xastir, the Linux instructions are in the
INSTALL file which comes with Xastir, plus there's a link to the
latest version on the www.xastir.org site.