[Xastir] My wish list

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:30:01 EST 2010

Hi Curt,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for looking at the database/interface code
as well.

Mainly items 2&4 are in my mind for Disaster situations when you have an
APRS setup on location with a digipeater followed by an IGate station. In
past drills and once in a while when the real thing comes along you want to
know your digi is passing your traffic and the IGate is gating to the
internet. And yes, its the ISP that the gate is connected to not the aprs or
aprs2 servers that I worry about.

1&3 are more to my likes. I have a few pals in the area and my wife (also a
ham) who I would like to know status on. If there moving, their radio is on.

Mike, W2SWR