[Xastir] map problem on MEPIS

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Feb 5 01:09:30 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:54:11PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, gdw wrote:
>
> > As I do run Mepis I am making up a step by step list of how to do a full
> > compile of Xastir.  It assumes a fresh Mepis install and will gop on to the
> > end.  It will be fairly basic (No Gdal orGpsman or Ax25).  I should have it
> > tomorrow and will send it on to you so you can put it where ever would be
> > best.
>
> Sweet.  We can either give you editor status on the Wiki or one of
> us can put it up there.  Perhaps others can make it pretty.

For some time now "editor status" is equivalent to "having an account" unless
Chuck has made a change in the last couple of days.  The old
wikieditor/wikireader groups no longer matter.  That's why we've been getting
spam, of course.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation