[Xastir] So, a question on all this building...

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Fri Feb 5 18:10:38 EST 2010

My build says V1.9.4
Compiled: ma nov 17th 19:25:40 CET 2008    (!)

It just worked, from the moment of install, on and old AMD2600+ plus box. Copied
the maps from the old box and.... it just worked. Now running the local igate
while VK3ecv has a well earned holiday

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City