[Xastir] So, a question on all this building...

David Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:52:19 EST 2010

James and Tom,

I know what you mean.  All one has to do is look at the SchoolTool package
and see how a LaunchPad-PPA works to a packages advantage.

In LESS THAN TWO or THREE YEARS SchoolTool has gone from nothing to full
recognition by not only ubuntu but is also getting noticed by the rest of
the Debian community.

Dave - KB3EFS