[Xastir] Right Click "Capture Effect"

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:20:19 EST 2010

I have looked through older messages and also done some searches on
the archive and have found nothing or I am wording my searches
incorrectly, but here goes.

A little history:
I did something last night I have avoided like the plague, but I bit
the bullet last night at someone suggestion because they said "The
longer you put it off the worse it will be and you may end up having
to completely re-install"
I converted over to KDE4 last night. Again I wish I would have waited.

So far other than being slightly disoriented with where things are now
everything seems to work EXCEPT xastir. No before y'all break out the
flamethrowers I am not saying it is a xastr problem, but it may be
something one of you recognizes and can tell me what went wrong and
how to fix it.

The problem:

When I right click on the screen for anything xastir "captures" my
mouse much like VBox does when you are working in a VM. I can move the
mouse all around the map, but I cannot get off of the map and I cannot
do anything with the mouse. For that matter the only thing I can do it
Ctrl-Alt-Fn to another tty and reboot.

Is this a problem that has come up before?

Any ideas?