[Xastir] {Disarmed} Xastir Web Server up and running for testing

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:34:58 EST 2010

Sure! and to anyone else who would like to try it out
http://www.w2swr.com/downloads
Currently I am having a buffer overflow problem between xastir
persistence and MySQL but the php itself seems to be working great.
Please send me a link once you get it online so I can check it out.

Thanks

MIke, W2SWR