[Xastir] Please consider (plus AP codes)

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 09:32:33 EST 2010

Ah,

  Am familiar with the usual statements but what is MD2-2 supposed to mean/do?

  As an aside.  I've been looking to decode the APX codes for a heck of
a long time.  A fellow had a page up but it went down.  I finally
found a source here that has them listed so I can look up the equipment
being used if not spelled out in the statement.

http://aprs.org/aprs11/tocalls.txt

I was doing a search on the MD2-2 statement but couldn't find an explanation.  Looked again for AP codes and one of the hits was the site
above.

Sorry about hijacking the subject but I've looked for months since my prior source went down to find the equipment codes.  I only did it in case someone else tries a search.  Might make it easier to find.

                                  Kurt KC9LDH