[Xastir] make problems on OSX

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Feb 12 15:07:33 EST 2010

On Feb 12, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> I downloaded and successfully installed your v1.9.7 of Xastir. It's working good, except maybe the png snapshot option. I'll keep you posted on that.

Xastir is using convert to change the .xpm to a .png file.  Unfortunately, the version in my binary is looking for it at /usr/local/bin/convert instead of Xastir.app/Contents/Resources/convert.  I'll have to fix it up so that I have a working version of convert in the binary distribution.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com