[Xastir] Voice proximity warning setting for single station?

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 13:13:31 EST 2010

Hi,

Got the Festival speech binary for Slack 13 and it is working great with Xastir.  Tracking high altitude balloon X0GRB-11 over Iowa in realtime from the digi/igate that I'm fortunate to live 412 yards from.

With the proximity warnings,I really like the voice reports but is there some setting state I can use so I can track the "one" station I'm interested in and not have the "little man" tell me the range and bearing to other stations nearby on 144.390?  I can get into the setup but the limits seem for all stations in range and if I want to track just one station with with tracking circle, it gives the distance to the target to all the other stations and not just my own.

                                           Kurt KC9LDH