[Xastir] FW: [aprssig] Where are my weather warnings???

Dale Seaburg kg5lt at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 16:47:05 EST 2010

On Feb 12, 2010, at 5:01 PM, David Flood wrote:

> Resending this as a possible cause of Dale's lack of weather warnings.
> Bottom line, unless it's an IMMEDIATE warning it isn't getting gated to
> APRS-IS anymore.  So it's worthless in areas like the Pacific Northwest were
> we get long term alerts rather than immediate ones.

snip...

Randy, thanks for the heads-up.  I had forgotten about that.  I now remember seeing it a while back.

However, when I had corresponded with Curt on the list back in October (14th), Curt was seeing Weather Alerts at that time, but I was not.  I'm still not seeing any, and never have.

I do understand that if it is not  a true "IMMEDIATE" warning, then don't expect to see any Weather Alerts.  Too bad.

73 - Dale.  KG5LT