[Xastir] Can't open igate.log

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Thu Feb 18 18:03:11 EST 2010

Thanks David, but no.

Shut down xastir and rebooted to make sure all buffers were empty, still no joy.
I've renamed the old file and started a new log, which is perfectly readable. We
had some power dropouts the last few days and I've had to restart the box
several times. Guess I've got a corrupt file.

I'll try vim when I can steel myself to it, but I don't hold much hope.

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.