[Xastir] Station Info

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 2 03:07:32 EST 2010

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010, Tim Billingsley wrote:

> Is there a way to copy or capture the information listed in the
> Station Information window?

Manually?  I highlight them with the left mouse button, bring up VIM
in an xterm, type 'i' for VIM's insert mode, then click the middle
mouse button to paste the highlighted text.  Unix style copy/paste.
MUCH easier/faster than Winders copy/paste.

Not all Xastir dialogs can be copied in that manner, but that one
can.