[Xastir] Station Info

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 2 15:54:13 EST 2010

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010, Tim Billingsley wrote:

> No. I am not saying it is xastir functionality. Just saying it is not
> working for me. Maybe I have something misconfigured in my X config. I
> don't know but it does not work. I'll keep plinking as time goes on.
> Maybe I will find the issue.
>
> Not a crisis. At least I know it *should* work, regardless of the
> configuration of my system.

Which part doesn't work?  The highlighting with the left mouse
button, or the pasting with the middle mouse button?  If it's the
latter, perhaps you have "simulate 3rd button" turned on in your X
config...  If so, press the left and right buttons simultaneously
instead of the middle button to paste.  Also consider changing your
X configs so that your third button is of more use.