[Xastir] Station Info

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jan 4 01:43:37 EST 2010

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010, James Cameron wrote:

> (I'm not planning to take it further ... but there might be an argument
> that XASTIR, Motif or LessTif should ignore the modifier for the
> purposes of cut and paste

That's why there's the File->Configure->Defaults Warn if Modifier
Keys togglebutton.

This togglebutton added specifically because some of the modifier
keys end up changing every number we're trying to capture for the
keystrokes.  Different operating systems appear to have different
modifiers and affect the numbers we receive in different ways.

That togglebutton's default is ENABLED, so one would have had to
turn off that togglebutton to then NOT be notified that one of the
modifier keys was stuck on.