[Xastir] dbfawk complaints after installing Tiger2008 maps

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Jan 18 15:32:16 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 01:29:25PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:

> featnames.dbfawk --- feature names.  Not sure this is actually associated with
>                      a shapefile as opposed to a dbf-only product.

Just checked.  Featnames isn't even a shapefile, it's just a DBF file from
Census, meaning it's useless for Xastir.  Might as well not download it.

We should probably remove the featnames.dbfawk file since it doesn't even
correspond to a shapefile that can be obtained from the Tiger site.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation