[Xastir] Webserver for Xastir

Mike w2swrster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:50:19 EST 2010

(Sorry if you got this email twice. The first mailing sent back an error)

Hi All,

Many thanks again for the comments and support for last weeks snapshot
problem. Check out http://aprs.w2swr.com to see the working feature in action.

My next task will be working on a way to grab the data being received
from my station and uploading it to my website. Has anyone attempted
this successfully? I read about methods to retain the data for reboots
or restarts of Xastir using Mysql. I figure this maybe the direction to
start off with. I ran a UI-View webserver for a couple of years and I
would like to do something similar with xastir. If you have no
experience with a UI-View Webserver, here's one currently in action:
http://68.191.169.141:1961/  and click on "RF Stations"

Mike, W2SWR