[Xastir] Map file extensions

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:53:56 EST 2010

Taking a quick peek at the website it looks like the data is in a proprietary format. It looks like they have a (Windows) conversion program at http://www.bts.gov/publications/north_american_transportation_atlas_data/html/data_converter.html.

- Jason

On Jan 26, 2010, at 1:46 PM, Robert Rogers wrote:

> Tom:
>
> The site just came back up:
>
> http://www.bts.gov/publications/north_american_transportation_atlas_data/zip/canrail.zip
>
> Thanks:
>
> Bob
> N8FAU
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 20:22, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 08:18:34PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron
>> collision of the <n8fau15 at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
>>> I'm hoping to be able to use a map from the National Transportation Atlas
>>> Database.  It is like a shape file (except 4 files) A x.dbf  x.geo x.lnk
>>> x.nod files.  I've tried searching for an answer, but came up with