[Xastir] Anyone have a copy of the Docman docs for Xastir?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:55:12 EST 2010

SourceForge Docman has been deprecated, as of Oct 19, 2009.  That
means the two documents we had are not accessible anymore:

     "Developer Guidelines and Notes"
     "Auto-rollover of log files via CRON"

Does anyone have a copy of either?  I'd really like to see the first
one right now as it had all the steps necessary to do a release
listed in it.

In the meantime I enabled MediaWiki on the "Xastir" and "SmartPalm"
projects and put in a SF Trac request for each project to convert
the old Docman docs to MediaWiki.  Once I see them appear there I'll
probably move them over to the www.xastir.org MediaWiki and then
disable the MediaWiki on the SF Xastir project page again.  No use
having two Wiki's, and we're already using the www.xastir.org one
heavily.