[Xastir] Linux Journal Article, linked to Xastir homepage

David Lane kg4giy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:39:45 EST 2010

All the articles (including the Xastir one) are accessible here:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/amateur-radio-articles-and-newsletter

As well as in the Virtual Ham Shack at http://www.linuxjournal.com/ham

Thanks to the Curt and Steve and Laura for their help with the magazine and
to everyone else on the Xastir project for such a great piece of software!

DAVID