[Xastir] TigerMaps (TigerLine 2009 instructions now available! See HowTo:MAPS)

Peter Gamache peter+aprs at duonet.net
Fri Jul 2 11:59:26 EDT 2010

Actually, I have refined some of those and added a few more for the TL2009
dataset.  The complete collection is at ftp://luno.org/xastir/config/

I'd like some input from other users regarding the pointlm and arealm
dbfawks.  I've tried to make the map less cluttered and more informative by
using smaller zoom levels for most features and by using symbols for point
landmarks where appropriate (airfields, hospitals, etc).

Regards,
- Peter / KC0TFB