[Xastir] "ICE default IO error handler ... errno=32" in 1.9.9

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:18:45 EDT 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Peter Gamache wrote:

> Port Available 0
> Opening a Serial KISS TNC device
> Found an existing lockfile /var/lock/LCK..ttyS0 for this port!
> Lock is stale!  Removing it.

That means an earlier Xastir crashed.  You should verify that there
are no other Xastir process running before you start another.  It's
possible for some threads to still be up.

> Port 0 read start
> Port 0 write start
> ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 9338, errno = 32

The "32" rings a bell for me, but it may be unrelated:  If you have
two copies of Xastir running, both with server ports enabled, you'll
get an error message that contains 32.  This can also happen if you
have server ports enabled and Xastir crashes, then you start up
another one with threads from the previous one still alive.

Like I said, may be unrelated to your current problem, but I figured
I'd mention it.