[Xastir] OSM Example DBFAWK File

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:16:17 EDT 2010

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, John Ronan wrote:

> Snagged the cloudmade shapefile.  That looks pretty reasonable here as well.

It seems to have nearly everything.  What's missing is a polygon
Shapefile for the ocean, or a Shapefile for the landmasses.  There's
a lot of water around here and a very irregular coastline.  It's
nice to know where the land ends and the water begins.

If one or the other Shapefile existed I could fill it in and then
set the background color appropriately.

Since there's no Shapefile for either I have to rely on the
coastline and roads to decide which parts are land.