[Xastir] OSM Example DBFAWK File

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:49:10 EDT 2010

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Before I was done I completed & tweaked dbfawk files for each of the
> Cloudmade Shapefiles for Washington State.  These can probably be
> extended to match others in the set and put into the Xastir global
> dbfawk area, as long as there aren't any conflicts in the DBF
> signature for other dbfawks we already have.
>
> I'll try to get this done in the next day or two.  I'm sure they
> could use some more tweaking, but they're a start.

Until I get to it, my sample dbfawk's for OSM Cloudmade-version are
here:

     http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/cloudmade.tgz

That address may be temporarily unavailable soon as they want money
again and gave me the notice _after_ it had expired.  Get the file
quickly if you're going to get it!  It goes with the Cloudmade
Shapefiles for North America/USA/Washington State.

The other place I would normally upload files crashed yesterday and
the admin is down at the site now repairing it, so perhaps I'll have
another URL shortly if the above URL goes silent.

John:  I made some tweaks since I sent them to you.