[Xastir] OSM Example DBFAWK File

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 08:23:44 EDT 2010

It sounded good. I changed one item at a time, then small groups, then finally everything. None of my changes actually translated to a change of the map... yet I know these dbfawk files do work. Hmmmm!

Other things I've noticed (maybe previously covered) is that the Kansas map for example extends into Missouri and the other way too. Another thing is not all the lines are where they should be. For example the county line between Platte and Clay counties in Missouri is off by .5 mile or more.