[Xastir] Building dbfinfo

Bill Hammond ka1ssr at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 10 12:59:43 EDT 2010

On 07/10/2010 11:07 AM, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Ah, I stand corrected.
>
> Then this means that Bill must have installed Shapelib in the OS.
> If he installed Shapelib from sources then he can build the tool
> there.
>
> If not, then removing the external Shapelib means he can re-run
> Xastir's configure and then build the tool in
> xastir/src/shapelib/contrib/

I ran ./configure --without-festival --with-internal-shapelib
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/geotiff", then make.  Changed to the
~/xastir/src/shapelib/contrib directory and did a make there.  No luck.
I then unistalled shapelib, libshp-dev and libshp1 and ran ./configure
--without-festival CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/geotiff".  Still no luck.
Configure says that it's using the internal shapelib library in both cases.

One thing I should have told you is that I'm using Ubuntu 10.04.  I got
shapelib from the repositories.

Thanks,

Bill KA1SSR