[Xastir] Building dbfinfo

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 02:36:42 EDT 2010

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> shapelib.a must be created before we can create dbfinfo 'cuz it
> depends on the library being there.

Ok.  Fixed it in CVS.  Kind'a...

I duplicated the build of "shapelib.a" in the "shapelib/contrib"
directory so that everything in there would build.

I added the rest of the Shapelib tools to the build, which means
you'll see more warnings now when you compile w/internal Shapelib.

I also changed the "make install" for the Shapelib tools so that
these tools will only get built (not installed where Xastir gets
installed).  You'll have to run them from the build directories or
copy them to a directory in your path.