[Xastir] Possible maps bug

Robert Mead rmead at justconnected.net
Wed Jul 14 18:01:06 EDT 2010

Hello everyone - I'm new to Xastir, APRS, and ham radio in general.

I think I've discovered a bug in the way raster maps are handled. I have a large monitor (2048x1152) and when I maximize the window, the maps only fill about 1/3 of the window, and are off-position from the stations. This seems to be dependent on the width of the window - smaller than about 1420px wide, it switches from buggy to fine. Neither the height nor zoom appears to matter.

I'm using an online map, OSM_cloudmade_1.geo, if it matters. I'm running OSX, using the packaged .app from the downloads. I'll try it out with a compiled cvs version.

Thanks,
-KC2YWE Robert