[Xastir] radar .geo idea: will it work?

Dick Repasky dick.repasky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:06:31 EDT 2010

Looks like I'm out of luck. All I can find at NOAA is ftp and Unidata LDM.

Poking around at mesonet.tamu.edu turned up mostly missing pages. And,
wget
"http://mesonet.tamu.edu/cgi-bin/CONUSradar?SERVICE=WMS&request=GetCapabilities"
didn't turn up anything that looked close.

Finally, http://www.ogc-services.net/ didn't turn up anything interesting.

Too bad, I also had visions of writing something called APRS Storm Tracker that
would take a text feed of the data for a bounding box and produce APRS objects
for plain t-storms, severe t-storms and tornadic signatures.

Dick, KC9JLU