[Xastir] Soundmodem Diagnostics Disappear?

Timothy M. Admire tim.admire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:28:32 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon,

I have an iGate setup running Xastir+Soundmodem on Ubuntu 10.04 and I am
trying to tune Soundmodem but I'm having some issues.  What's happening is
when I try to open any of the diagnostic items in Soundmodem, they work for
about 5 seconds, then they go blank.  The only way that I can get them to
run again is close out of Soundmodemconfig, then restart it and the same
thing happens again.  It basically makes the diagnostic tools useless.  Has
anyone seen this before?

Thanks!

Tim

--
Timothy M. Admire

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify me and remove it from your system.