[Xastir] OSM tile handling improvements

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:26:52 EDT 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, David Flood wrote:

> So is the "long url" issue with libcurl fixed?  Or do people that have to
> use --without-libcurl to force the use of wget just out of luck?

Depends on your distribution.  It's been fixed in libcurl for a long
time but my OpenSuSE distribution still has the broken version.
Evidently not a lot of people run into the problem.  The good news
for me, if I choose to accept it, is that OpenSuSE-11.3 was released
recently (according to Ken).  I haven't installed it anywhere yet.