[Xastir] ./configure problem with --with-postgis or --with-mysql

Dan Zubey dzubey at openincident.com
Sat Jun 5 11:01:53 EDT 2010

Hi All.

I'm trying to compile cvs head on Ubuntu 10.04. I expect to hear someone
say "don't complain about the cutting edge code!" but I figured someone
might like to know..

When I run bootstrap.sh, and then ./configure without any options, I get
the nice output that all my options have been properly detected.

When I do the same, but use ./configure --with-postgis, a lot of my
options are showing as 'no', even if I re-run the configure with those
options explicitly requested.

As I look at the code for configure, I notice that all the options that
get incorrectly deselected are all listed in the ac_user_opts list BELOW
postgis and mysql.

I just wanted to mention it. I might be able to figure it out, but it's
1am now, and my brain is fuzzy. I would love to be able to use the
postgis facility.

Thanks,

-Dan N7NMD