[Xastir] locking the system by clicking on the map

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Jun 8 19:46:12 EDT 2010

This is a known problem with the xorg-server for Ubuntu 10.04 (and
others) and possibly nvidia drivers. The problem effects lesstif/motif
applications. Patches are available. See:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/581032 and possibly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-180/+bug/553415

73,
...jerry