[Xastir] Open Street Map support (read this)

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:01:57 EDT 2010

> Wasn't there some flags that had to be passed to OSX in order to
> tell it where *.dynlib libraries were to be found?  Probably at the
> configure step.

Solved. It looks like it was the Snow Leopard 64 bit defaults that
were breaking things. I must have not updated Xastir since I installed
Snow Leopard! I was able to combine the configure flags that I
originally used to write the HowTo:Mac_OSX with the Snow
Leopard-specific ones added to the wiki by Dick KC8OBZ.

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Mac_OSX#Build_Xastir

OpenStreetMaps are working great in Xastir!

Tom KD7LXL