[Xastir] Open Street Map support (read this)

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:10:18 EDT 2010

Note that you may experience some odd zooming as you use the new OSM
mapping, due to the way it's matching the Xastir zoom levels to the
available map levels.  This will hopefully be fixed in the near future.

I just experienced it while trying to zoom in using the mouse
zoom-box feature to my property out in the hills.  It ended up quite
a distance away from my target.