[Xastir] Open Street Map support (read this)

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Wed Jun 9 16:17:24 EDT 2010

Hi Craig (and others),
Thanks for the feedback on OSM support in xastir. I'm don't know much
about OSX (I'm only a linux/unix guy from way back), so I'm happy that
others could help out with the problems.

As for turning on the OSM maps, look for Online/OpenStreetMaps.geo in
the map chooser. Select it and click Apply. That should do the job.

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD