[Xastir] Open Street Map support (read this)

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Wed Jun 9 20:47:16 EDT 2010

You guys are AMAZING!!

I know of no other type of project of this scale that can respond to a
problem, an idea and implement a fix not only this rapidly, but this
effectively.

I thought OSM support would be just a dream to be discussed for awhile
and then might happen "some day". And here it is.

Those of us that can barely tell a compiler from a init string Thank you!

This freak'n ROCKS! And it looks great too.