[Xastir] Open Street Maps and Weather Overlay not working (fwd)

Bill Hammond ka1ssr at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 23:39:10 EDT 2010

I'm having the same problem and am a little unclear on how layering
works.  I've selected OSM and USradar from the map chooser.  I've set
the radar image to layer 1 and OSM to layer 2 using the properties
dialog.  Did I do it right?

I know there's radar data out there because I can display it without OSM.

Sorry if this is painfully obvious, but I looked in the wiki to no avail.

Many thanks.

73,

Bill KA1SSR