[Xastir] Changes after updating

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:43:59 EDT 2010

I shutdown Xastir and couldn't find any other remnants running. So I turned
off server ports
after I started Xastir again. It's been running over 11 hours now and the
error hasn't
appeared, but I also haven't been panning with OMS either.

When I change views when using OMS Xastir seems to lock-up while it's trying
to download
the map. I know it didn't happen while this took place, but after I had done
that a few times
is when the error started showing up.

This might not have anything to do with it, just my observations.

I do use server ports occasionally, so I'm going to turn them back on and
see if it happens again.

Thanks for the help, though.