[Xastir] After Selecting OSM maps I am unable to switch back

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:22:22 EDT 2010

Everyone:
I followed the cvs build instructions for ubuntu 10.04 earlier today to play
with the OSM support.  It's really nice - thanks for all of the hard work.
I seem to be running into an issue where after selecting the OSM maps I am
unable to revert back to the tiger maps even tho I have deselected the OSM
maps and selected the online tiger maps.  I have tried restarting xastir but
it still seems to be stuck on the OSM maps.

Anyone have any advice on how to switch back?

Thanks,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX
email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com