[Xastir] Gpsd errors in xastir

Rainer D., DL5PD raidoh71 at web.de
Mon Jun 14 03:31:34 EDT 2010

Hi John,

here I have the same issue with xastir V1.9.4 (precompiled package) with
Sidux Moros (kind of Debian Squeeze). I didn't check the interface
control, but also no valid data in the lower left corner. Also had no
problems in earlier versions with the same hardware. To control the
gpsd, I use cgps and there all data is visible.

Greetings from Germany.

Rainer, DL5PD.