[Xastir] OSM maps

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Mon Jun 14 14:47:04 EDT 2010

Slight correction for the tip of CVS at this time (2010/06/14 11:43
PDT)-  the file to select is 'OpenStreetMaps.osm'. The extension was
changed from .geo to .osm with the last patch.

Also a bit of warning, the extension and file name is like to change
at least one more time as I integrate linear scaling and support for
other OSM styles. Sorry for the churn. The only explanation (not an
excuse) is that I'm learning too!

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD