[Xastir] WMS need help

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:08:29 EDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, John Ronan wrote:

> Have you guys seen http://www.osm-wms.de?

Looks like we came across it too late:

--------------------------------
# Example Requests: Please contact us, if you will use the map in a
# application.   WMS of Europe as GeoWebCache:
# Demo: GetCapabilities / GetMap WMS of Europe as OGC WebMapService:
Due to heavy traffic on our wms-url, this service is temporarily
closed. Please use the GeoWebCache for your applications. Thanks.