[Xastir] WMS need help

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at cih.uib.no
Wed Jun 16 14:04:02 EDT 2010

On 06/16/2010 05:32 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Kai Gunter Brandt wrote:
>
>> And for people wondering why? This is the most detailed maps for
>> Norway available.
>
> So now with the OSM options plus the WMSNorway and WMSEurope data
> sources you've got three options.  WMSNorway is certainly the
> prettiest, but I'm partial to topo maps.

For me this has been a revolution so thanks to those who have contributed.

Depending on usage i can change the maps. I don't have time to
contribute to OSM with data but i have provieded a long track to
Hårteigen as this was easy to upload. Going on the mountain you don't
have to assign different roadtypes etc so here i can give something back.

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA