[Xastir] Right Click Menu

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Jun 22 01:17:24 EDT 2010

For what it's worth-
I am not having any trouble with the right click menu. I click and it
stays open.
I am running Ubuntu 10.04 and the tip of CVS xastir. I did patch my
xserver to fix the mouse stuck in window problem (before I started
building from the CVS). So I guess I have both the fix (for the
xserver) and the work-around in xastir (since I'm building from CVS).

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD