[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:53:46 EDT 2010

Sorry if I seem a little "off". I am going through chemo
right now and I am also tired from helping, as I can, with gathering
resources for field day. I just want my maps to work again and I
noticed the post about Sidux and that is what I use.

The only thing I have noticed that I did not do from the HowTo was the
"apt-get upgrade" I did that fairly recently and did not feel like
waiting for it again.

Thanks for any assistance any of you can offer.