[Xastir] OT: was Deb package for Ubuntu 10.04

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 23 13:00:16 EDT 2010

Just remember about Debian and *buntu - if there are three accepted ways of doing something, Debian will come up with a fourth that is even more complicated and totally incompatible with the other three.  And then the *buntu group will have to come up with a fifth just to one-up Debian.

If they were around a few epochs ago they would probably say "The wheel is a great concept!  Lets see if we can't start from scratch and come up with something better!"