[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:26:21 EDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Tim Billingsley wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How do I switch to wget? Is it in the config somewhere or do I have to
>>> remove libcurl
>>
>> ./configure --without-libcurl
>
> I did this and the error went away, but I still have no maps.
>
> I have to be missing something.

Latest-latest Xastir CVS code (cvs update).

After the configure line above, make sure the summary section at the
end of configure says that it found wget.

make

sudo make install

sudo chmod 4755 /usr/local/bin/xastir   # Optional

Kill/restart Xastir.

Run Map->Configure->Index New Maps or similar.

One raster map selected.